Huddle Talk - Celtic Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JFK

4 posters

Go down

NSFW JFK

Post by Kennybhoy67 Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:29 pm

What do you Bhoys and Ghirls think happened,and what do you make of this video?

Kennybhoy67
Reserve Squad
Reserve Squad

Back to top Go down

NSFW Re: JFK

Post by Barney Stinson Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:43 am

Surely all those things are coincidence? icon_mrgreen

I think it's almost certain that there was more than 1 assassin/shooter. I'm not sure who by, but it was planned by some big organisation imo. I don't think Oswald acted alone, or was part of a small group. I can't even be sure he fired a shot. We'll probably never know the full story.
Barney Stinson
Barney Stinson
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Smell the Glove Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:58 pm

Simply was assisanted by the american goverment. Oswald shooting was tried as it was deemed total impossible with the fire rate of shots and accuracy. Most of the people on site of that day have been assisianted. Also one of the guys in the american government who was part of the team to assisante JFK that day admitted on death bed to his son that JFK was assisanted.
Smell the Glove
Smell the Glove
Staff Member
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BigWilly Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:57 am

Smell the Glove wrote:Simply was assisanted by the american goverment. Oswald shooting was tried as it was deemed total impossible with the fire rate of shots and accuracy. Most of the people on site of that day have been assisianted. Also one of the guys in the american government who was part of the team to assisante JFK that day admitted on death bed to his son that JFK was assisanted.

he wasnt assasinated by the american government, get a grip. I dont believe the warren commision and I think something else happened but your getting carried away, the most likley scenario is that a group of rich businessmen with government connections orchestrated the whole thing
BigWilly
BigWilly
Youth Squad
Youth Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by BigWilly Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:59 am

I also remember reading that a CIA historian said he overheard some agents talking about how the CIA found some of those responsible for orginizing the whole thing and took them out quick and quiet
BigWilly
BigWilly
Youth Squad
Youth Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Smell the Glove Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:01 pm

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Smell the Glove
Smell the Glove
Staff Member
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BigWilly Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Smell the Glove wrote: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I guess anything that guys against the shit you spew out deserves a facepalm
BigWilly
BigWilly
Youth Squad
Youth Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum